IP-based access control solutions provide cost-effective, easily managed security solutions that can be deployed on demand across hundreds of locations using software.
Lost cards, forgotten pass codes and outdated key pads can be a thing of the past with fingerprint identification, iris scans and even facial feature scanners. This type of technology is reliable, affective and user friendly.
Got an existing building and you don’t want to see those ugly wires or have a crew drilling holes in your walls? Consider a wireless system. Wireless options create the perfect access control solution for tenants and renters. It is reliable, quick and easy to install. Repairs and replacements are a snap down the road and they are mobile (you can take it with you). PFS can retrofit a wireless system in any preexisting facility.
Control your environment – manage the flow of people in your facility
- Monitor who enters and exits your building, and permit or deny access to certain areas. Know when and where people are, and track the frequency of each staff or visitors access.
- Isolate and assign special access for particular personnel in key areas (like high security file rooms, stock rooms, warehouses and storage areas).
- Permit or deny the entry of visitors. Track and monitor where visitors are inside your facility.
- Keep your clients protected and your entry authorizations exclusive. Use report data to determine traffic flow at certain times and particular days to generate statistics you can use to improve your business (great for gyms and member-type services).
- Access technology allows you to assign entry authorization to current clients and members and to deny access to delinquent or non-members helping you manage collections and memberships. With the right system, you can program a special message to have a member or client contact you.
- Restrict access by appointment only - like to the clubhouse of an apartment buildings or closed community.